The National Constituent Assembly (ANC) is discussing a constituent agreement on Monday in rejection of the new executive decree signed last week by US President Donald Trump; ordering to freeze Venezuela’s assets and assets in the US nation.
Last Monday, the U.S. government issued a decree establishing the freezing of the assets of the government of Venezuela, as well as for partner entities; it also prohibits economic transactions with the Venezuelan State. With the new illegal measure, Venezuelan assets are “locked and cannot be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn or managed”.
The National Constituent Assembly (ANC), debate on Monday the break-in of the parliamentary immunity of three members of the National Assembly (AN) in contempt since 2016, and the date of the an elections.
Among the interventions, Deputy Jesus Farias, recalled the assassination attempts directed from the USA and stated, “We have defeated the intentions of caotizing the country, we have defeated the threat of military incursion, we have defended the economic, because the economic Venezuelan people have enormous hope in the PSUV and the ANC in order to make contributions and be efficient in the face of sanctions and blockade, we must move forward regardless of the circumstances,” he said.
For her part, the second vice-president of the ANC Gladys Requena, said that Venezuela is in permanent dialogue with the imperialist threats.
Information under development…